Get 100% Coverage of all Federally Reportable Healthcare Providers and Covered Recipients
Drug and medical device manufacturers rely on OneKey to accurately identify healthcare provider credentials for Open Payment compliance; State License verification; Drug Sample Eligibility; Aggregate Spend compliance; and much more.
OneKey Delivers Accurate Provider Coverage
Included in OneKey are:
- 100 percent coverage of all federally reportable healthcare providers and covered recipients for Sunshine Act reporting
- Real-time and on-demand search of all healthcare providers in the NPI, DEA, and State License source all accurately cross walked and verified
- Healthcare organization license information acquired from authorized government and industry agencies
- All federal, state and industry licensure information is updated frequently and history is available for audit purposes
- Comprehensive data services help ensure your data is always accurate
OneKey Data is the Standard for US and Global Transparency and Aggregate Spend Reporting!
OneKey easily integrates with many of the life sciences industry-standard tools, including IQVIA’s leading Polaris solution.
Find out more about our database match, append, cleanse, and other data services, as well as OneKey Healthcare Professionals Data, OneKey Healthcare Institution Data, OneKey Intelligent Data, and many other incredible capabilities. Contact us today.
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 9.6 million healthcare professionals, 2.4 million email addresses, and 709,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, payer data, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.