Extend Your Institutional Compliance Data
OneKey’s enhanced coverage of federal and industry-standard licensure information for healthcare organizations, including hospitals and other sites of care, helps you satisfy regulatory requirements in areas such as Open Payment compliance; Aggregate Spend compliance; and federal license verification. Accurately identify healthcare institutions and other covered entities participating in the 340B Drug Discount Program. Extend your institutional compliance data with OneKey’s comprehensive coverage.
OneKey Helps You Stay Compliant with Healthcare Reform!
Use OneKey compliance data to:
- Gain enhanced access to CMS identifiers, including NPI ID, TAX ID, CCN and CLIA
- Extend compliance with significantly improved 340B coverage
- Identify teaching hospitals
- Achieve better DEA coverage
- Take advantage of improved HIN and AHA coverage
- View GLN (Global Location Number) assignment
- Link IQVIA sales data through the IQVIA DDD number
Find out more about our database match, append, cleanse, and other data services, as well as OneKey Healthcare Professionals Data, OneKey Healthcare Institution Data, OneKey Intelligent Data, and many other incredible capabilities. Contact us today.
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 9.7s million healthcare professionals, 2.4 million email addresses, and 709,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, payer data, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.