IQVIA has identified 806 Integrated Health Systems with 3,935 C-level decision makers and 10,228 corporate-level contacts including directors, administrators, purchasing managers, formulary directors, office managers and other personnel.
Use the Integrated Health Systems database to improve sales and marketing success by targeting the right decision makers with the most influence. This database, the only telephone-verified source of confirmed health systems and their network affiliations, will help industry stakeholders better visualize and address the quickly changing landscape of healthcare delivery as per guidelines outlined in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
Improve Health System Sales and Marketing Efforts
- Determine the network reach of systems
- Map the geographic regions where the systems are operating
- Influence C-level decision makers in the systems
- Identify the physicians within the networks
- Meet your needs for localized sales and marketing strategies
- Know the rules related to sales-representative access or new product uptake