IQVIA Offers 2.4 Million HCP Opt-In Emails through OneKey Database
Email is the best channel for reaching priority healthcare providers, delivering medically relevant content, and measuring response rates. Now you can use IQVIA’s new Opt-In Emails to improve deliverability, open, and click-through rates to ignite your campaign performance. Top to bottom, our OneKey data set is the superior choice, combining the best provider reference data with a new opt-in email standard.
Deliver Better Performance and ROI
Use OneKey’s Provder Reference Data and Opt-In Email to:
- Gain access to comprehensive provider profiles including validated name, specialty, title, role, degree, organization and a lot more
- Enhance your coverage of provider and key decision-maker email addresses
- Improve data quality, including verified personal and business email addresses
- Affordably reach 2.4 million providers who have opted-in to receive medically relevant, compliant content
- Quickly and accurately measure campaign results with reporting on delivery, open, and click rates
IQVIA’s customer service team is experienced and ready to apply their skills to help you with:
- Subject line, message and content reviews
- Complying with industry best practices and regulations
- Healthcare provider and professional targeting and segmentation
- HTML design and coding
- Testing recommendations and set up
- Deliverability analysis, reporting, and impact measurement
Find out more about OneKey’s data and service solutions, including OneKey Healthcare Professionals Data, OneKey Healthcare Institution Data, OneKey Intelligent Data, and many other incredible capabilities. Contact us today.
7 Tips to Better Email Marketing Results!
- Optimize for mobile
- Repetition is key
- Simplify the sign-up process
- Be concise with words
- Create a hierarchy of content
- Clearly identify your call to action
- Test often – email is constantly evolving!
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 9.7s million healthcare professionals, 2.4 million email addresses, and 709,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, payer data, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.