Find Your Best Health IT Market Opportunities
As the healthcare market continues to undergo rapid changes, it is essential for health IT marketing and health IT sales teams to understand how new affiliations and partnerships impact purchasing decisions and who the new decision makers are.
Since 1984, IQVIA has been tracking these changes in healthcare and providing critical market opportunity insights to software developers, EHR companies, Patient Management systems, telemedicine providers and more. We offer a wide range of powerful solutions to augment a variety of healthcare information technology applications, including provider data, hospital data and prescriber data.
Some of the biggest names in healthcare and information technology use IQVIA data to:·
- Understand the new healthcare ecosystem, including integrated delivery networksand their systems of hospitals, nursing homes, group practices and medical offices
- Segment health IT opportunities by hundreds of criteria, including patient volume, site size and site specialty
- Identify clinical and C-level health IT decision makers at health systems, hospitals, ACOs, medical groups and more
- Discover the practice management software preferences and EHR use of healthcare organizations
- Analyze physician prescribing behavior and factors influencing prescribing trends
Beneficial IQVIA solutions for health IT companies include:
- Physician Data – Tap into the most robust physician database available and one of just a few in the industry to be validated by BPA Worldwide every year.
- Physician Emails – Select from a pool of over 1 million physician emails to identify new targets, expand into new physician specialties, and maximize the potential of email.
- Hospital Data – Reach hundreds of thousands of the most influential decision makers in U.S. hospitals today.
- Prescriber Data – Understand the prescribing patterns and organizational affiliations of 1.6 million office-based physicians.