Automate background and licensing checks with Medical License Monitor
HR departments at pharmacies, hospitals, health systems and other healthcare organizations are using Medical License Monitor to perform automated medical license and background checks as required by CMS. Medical License Monitor saves your busy staff precious time—and reduces risks of errors.
Medical License Monitor automatically checks:
- Medical licensing information
- OIG & Medicaid exclusions and Medicare opt-out
- OIE LEIE exclusions
- License Board action/state abuse registries
- Monthly & quarterly monitoring
- Monthly verification available
For pharmacies, SK&A also provides a Central Prescriber Validation service for validating prescribers in real time, as well as Central Prescriber, for identifying valid prescribers to attach to a prescription for improved reimbursement.