Compare your customer database to the new healthcare industry standard
There are lots of reasons to try OneKey, the NEWEST customer data solution from IQVIA. No other commercial solution offers so much capability and value. Each provider profile is expertly sourced, verified and classified, with dozens of data attributes and targeting selections.
Look at some of the enhancements for 2019:
- Greatly expanded coverage to 9.7 million providers and over 700K organizations
- Expanded class-of-trade definitions to better target healthcare institutions
- Significantly improved NPI, DEA, CSR, SLN and Sanction data coverage
- Uniquely verified physician affiliations to institutions, sites of care, and employers
- Integrated data services to improve your match-append capability
- Intelligent APIs to quickly help you answer questions on providers
- Considerably more industry sources to feed and enrich the database
A New Sourcing Methodology Ensures Unmatched Data Quality
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Primary Research
- External Industry Sources
- Government sources
- Transactional Data (Rx, Claims, Sales)
- Customer inquiries and change requests
- Automatic and Manual Processes
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, and the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey enables you to easily gain access to IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
To leverage OneKey for your business goals, contact us at 1-800-258-9479 or complete the form to have a OneKey representative contact you.
“PatientPoint has selected IQVIA as its official arbiter for physicians practicing in a given location. PatientPoint also has a direct line of communication with IQVIA to reconcile practice and provider data that doesn’t align. This ensures the most accurate and current data is sent to our clients at all times.”
—Linda Ruschau, Chief Client Officer, PatientPoint